So I’ve been meaning to post this since Christmas and now I finally have time for it. So, as you may know, I’m doing the 50 book challenge over the course of the year and these are some of the books that I’m going to be reading. Most of these books I was given at Christmas and other’s I bought over the course of the past couple months.
Here are the books:
- Atlantia by Ally Condie
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
- My True Love Gave To Me by Various Authors
- Wither by Lauren DeStephano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfield
- Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
So these are all the books that I’ve bought and/or been given since December. Thanks for reading and make sure to vote on the new blog name!