This survey comes from bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish and I do this every month to keep you up to date. Hope you enjoy!
1. The book I’m currently reading: I am currently reading Divergent by Veronica Ross. My friend recommended this book to me and so I started to read it and am now addicted to it. Review soon to come after I read it.
2. The last book I finished: The last book I finished was Mum Minder by Jacqueline Wilson. This was a light read and I borrowed it in the library. It was a short read and very entertaining.
3. The next book I want to read: The next book I want to read is Insurgent by Veronica Ross. This is the second book in the Divergent series and I can’t wait to read it!
4. The last book I bought:The last real book I bought was The Fault In Our Stars. This was a GREAT book! I was crying at the end. One for everyone to realise the values of love, life and loss.
5. The last book I was given: The last book I was given was Divergentby Veronica Ross. My best friend has the first two books and she recommended it to me. It’s not technically mine but it was given to me to read.
What about you? What are your answers to this question?Comment down bellow or enter this form, if you want it to be more private. 🙂