This survey comes from bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish and I would like to do it as a monthly survey to keep you up to date on what I am reading. Here it is and thanks again to bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish!
1. The book I’m currently reading: I am currently reading Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. It was recommended to me by my teacher and so I thought I would read it in the summer.
2. The last book I finished: The last book I finished was One Moment by Kristina McBride. I loved how it was written and the whole story line of it.
3. The next book I want to read: The next book I want to read is Changeline by Philippa Gregory. I was given it for my birthday and haven’t had time to read it. I would start reading it, but then I would start reading another and forget it. My goal for the rest of the year is to finish reading it. 🙂
4. The last book I bought:The last real book I bought was One Moment. The last e-book I bought (well, got for free because it is a classic) was Little Women. I got Little Women for free because, on the kindle store, you can buy the classics for free. If you don’t have much money then I suggest reading some of the classics as they are free! 🙂
5. The last book I was given: The last book I was given was Changelingby Philippa Gregory. This was given to me by my parents and I am going to read it after I have read Little Women.
What about you? What are your answers to this question?Comment down bellow or enter this form, if you want it to be more private. 🙂